WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I always have been a enthusiast of watch but only recently i start searching and reading about watches. Obviously i started to like all the digital ones..now i just love the engineering of mechanical ones, on that though i planned to learn a bit more about them.
I usually by the "Wristwatch Annual " but it´s just for seeing (and dreaming about) some new models and learn simple things.
So which books do you recommend for reading ? (technical ones, new releases, new movements, etc but all for starters )

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
379 Posts
Check out:

Revolution in Time - Landes

Marking Time - Korda (not as much here on mechanics, but a good intro to collecting)

·
Registered
18,166 Posts

Almost all the repair books contain introductions on the operation of watches. The Fried books are the best written.

Reactions: jvh

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like science books because they are all exciting and interesting at the same time. Also, when reviewing I still like the tangible books rather than digital but on the other hand digital is great if you don't want to carry books on your own. But I'm more inspired when having a real book with me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts