WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
Ok guys, another vote has started. This time we are voting for the 'limited edition' font.

You can vote here - �аша лимитка. Голо�ование по шрифтам на цифере | Getat.ru

Just leave your desired option no in the comments.

In terms of time. We need to get 100 people who are going to pay the deposit. Before that the project will not start.

Currently, we only have 44 reservations, as per this spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AohuX85EKI68dDlIX1pSNnBOdEVtSjdKa3FZdmxIRVE#gid=0

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·

·
Registered
470 Posts
I voted for Font 2 and polished body, which was one of the things that attracted me to this project in the first place

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I voted for Font 2 and polished body, which was one of the things that attracted me to this project in the first place
Yeah, me too - except that there isn't an option for an all-polished mini fifty, which is what those first renders showed. These are just the standard polished Luminor, brushed Luminor, or brushed mini fifty with polished bezel. Or, exactly what you could get from Tat...

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

·
Registered
470 Posts
Voted 2.2- the designs and choices so far have been really interesting! really hope others come on board!

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
too all who registered - you may want to check the registration list. mine was taken off for some reason, so i re-registered.

41 - 60 of 134 Posts