WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Do you think it will find its way to production?how many registrations are left?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
11,968 Posts
Hmmm....nice looking watch......I'll reserve 96/100 .....may not be enough people to make this work, but worth a try.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The updated google chart only shows the accurate rsvp's in certain browsers. Does not on my iphone. But does on my imac.

I see....Hope this project have enough participants to follow thru! I immediately fell in love with this after I've seen the pictures and with that spec for that price, its really irresistible.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Okay, but where did you get that? The renders throughout all the first few rounds showed that case - dial layout vote, font vote, etc. But then the case vote had three options: brushed luminor, polished luminor, and brushed/polished mini-fifty. They all had crown guards. And I haven't seen a revised render since. :think:

I'm not trying to be argumentative. I don't want a crown guard. I just want to be sure of what I'm getting - that's a lot of money - and the language barrier combined with the layout of the site make it hard to figure out what's going on.

Thanks!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Okay, but where did you get that? The renders throughout all the first few rounds showed that case - dial layout vote, font vote, etc. But then the case vote had three options: brushed luminor, polished luminor, and brushed/polished mini-fifty. They all had crown guards. And I haven't seen a revised render since. :think:

I'm not trying to be argumentative. I don't want a crown guard. I just want to be sure of what I'm getting - that's a lot of money - and the language barrier combined with the layout of the site make it hard to figure out what's going on.

Thanks!
I guess the misunderstanding happened because the project is not being coordinated properly. The main site where it takes place is in Russian and obviously not everybody speaks Russian. Let me now explain it. The picture I posted in my previous post (without crown guard) is our 3d model. The watch will be more or less according to that picture. Those three pictures you saw earlier were taken from the Internet for reference only because the vote was for body machining - brushed, polished, etc. It had nothing to do with crown guard. Again, there is a lack of coordination and clearly I cannot do everything and keep an eye on all the details by myself.

Hopefully, my explanation is clear enough.

rydez said:
Okay then, reserve 28/100 for me then.
Done!

·
Registered
15 Posts
The updated google chart only shows the accurate rsvp's in certain browsers. Does not on my iphone. But does on my imac.
I see, I tried it on all my android phone,iPad n PC all shows inaccurate data.. oh well, As long I know I got a place in it I'm still excited! Thanks for slotting me in for 28!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I guess the misunderstanding happened because the project is not being coordinated properly. The main site where it takes place is in Russian and not everyone speaks Russian. Let me now explain it. The picture I posted in my previous post (without crown guard) is our 3d model. The watch will be more or less according to that picture. Those three pictures you saw earlier were taken from the Internet for reference only because the vote was for body machining - brushed, polished, etc. It had nothing to do with crown guard. Again, there is a lack of coordination and clearly I cannot do everything and keep an eye on all the details by myself.

Hopefully, my explanation is clear enough.
That makes sense. I didn't understand that the case photos were just to illustrate the difference between the different surface choices. But that makes sense.

Good! I was bummed thinking this was going to be another luminor! The guardless polished case was what attracted me to this project in the first place! :-!

Thanks!! Very well explained.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
81 - 100 of 134 Posts