WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sinn Moderator
9,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had decided to sell both of my newly acquired Borealis "ISO look" rubber straps (black one and an orange one). I sold the black one and started thinking about the orange one. The problem I was having was the silver buckle and the look on a black watch. I looked in my strap drawer and came up with a black deployant clasp which replaced the buckle easily. Now the strap is mounted on my H3 Tactical watch and I think it looks great! It certainly is different from normal look of my watches! :) Cheers, Bill P.

·
Premium Member
36,117 Posts
Great pictures. Love the contrast between the black and orange. Really looks great on that deployant as well. Gives the underside a bit of nice color too.

Good choice.

·
Sinn Moderator
9,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Nokie, for the kind words on my pics. I'm pleased with the combo. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
That does look pretty good Bill. Tell me something, what do you think of the quality of the strap? The price on those seems pretty good if the quality is okay.
Kevin

·
Sinn Moderator
9,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That does look pretty good Bill. Tell me something, what do you think of the quality of the strap? The price on those seems pretty good if the quality is okay.
Kevin
Kevin, I think the Borealis strap is of good quality. The rubber is good and pliable. The hardware is good. The fit/finish is good. I think the Borealis strap is a great value. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Really impressed with the quality of these. I got the black version. It turned up this morning and went straight on my Precista PRS-3:

photo 1 (3).JPG
photo 2 (3).JPG

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I am sorely tempted to get an orange one, just wish they did a sterile buckle :(

Chris

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Hey Bill, I think the combo is perfect. Really gives the watch some pop!!
And the pvd deployant was the answer because I couldn't see wearing it on that watch with SS buckle. Job well done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts