WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a Boschett Harpoon with black dial in box with full items including extra links, adjustment tool, usb owners manual, extra bezels (three total, black ceramic is on the watch) and in addition I am including a Bonetto Cinturini Model 317 vanilla scented rubber dive watch strap (mounted on watch). The watch is in excellent condition and shows little signs of wear even though it was alternated in on my EDC watch rotation. It is in excellent mechanical condition and keeps time accurately with the Miyota 9015 movement. No crystal scratches at all.

Specs:
Movement = Miyota 9015
Solid end link bracelet with screws
316L surgical grade SS
Superluminova treated hands and markers
1000m water resistant
Automatic helium release valve
4.34mm thick AR coated sapphire crystal
Screw-down crown and caseback
Includes 3 bezels - two SS and one ceramic insert - Ceramic Currently on the watch
Dimensions: Case - 45mm w/o crown (9-3) 47mm (10-4), Height - 15.5mm, Lug width - 24mm, Lug-to-Lug - 52mm

Bonetto Cinturini 317 vanilla scented rubber strap also included. High quality Italian rubber dive strap and very comfortable.

Asking $550.00 US, or best offer, please no trades. Approved Paypal or Venmo Buyers only. Thanks for looking! watch 2.jpg watch1.jpg watch4.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts