WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Gotta say it's a spectacular watch! Just got my yellow face and it's a work of art. There are a lot of watches in the same price range (I have a GSAR, which comes to mind), and for the price the quality is head and shoulders above. Oh, and the lume (blue) is gorgeous and bright. I'd recommend you get one of these before they are gone.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I agree. I just got my blue Reef Ranger today and it is a thing of beauty. Great fit and finish. Probably the finest watch I've ever owned.

·
Registered
5 Posts
As I was trying to decide on a new watch after not really shopping for years, I was led to give the Boschett pieces a gander (by a few forum members). I was about to take a leap of faith on one of the other “hit-or-miss” brands till the info I was getting gave me reason to pause. I am SOOOO glad I did. I read everything I could find, received unanimous thumbs-up from forum members, then I emailed Keith. Hmmm.. a near immediate response? What kind of business concept is that? I placed my order, blinked, and the watch arrived. As I gawked over the Blue-dial wonder something minor caught my eye. I emailed Keith about it. AGAIN, a near immediate response (A CONSPIRACY, I TELL YOU!!) He took the issue personally and did not think twice about how to handle it. He sent me another. Keep in mind that in the amount of time it takes to order a single watch from “the other guys”, from Keith I ordered a watch, returned a watch, and received a new watch….all within about a week’s time. The only way Keith could have handled it any more quickly or personally would have been for him to be standing in my living room! (I don’t think I saw him there) And the watch? HOLY CR-----! What a piece of sparkling, functional, rock-solid art! Before I knew it I was wiping my chin… (yes, the drool had returned) I don’t mind admitting that the Omega will have to wait its turn. Keith and the Reef Ranger: A fantastic product with customer service and personal attention to back it up. I WILL be looking forward to his future offerings. Even IF the RR was not as stellar as it is, Keith’s handling of everything will make it impossible for me to avoid doing business with him again. If you’re on the fence and the Boschett is one you’re considering, torment yourself no longer. The choice is clear!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts