WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BOTH ARE SOLD!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$I have my Deep Blue Day Night T-100 tritium watche for sale. It is easily 92/94% on the TZ grading scale. The bracelets and extra straps have never been removed from their factory packaging! The SS model w/white numbers has green tubes. They are extremely bright tubes!

I'm selling it because I just upgraded to the new models Stan released tonight!

I'm asking $350 USD --- OBRO. This price is all inclusive of PP fees and priority shipping in the CONUS.

If you want newer pictures I can take some Q&D's and update the thread. But take my word, as I have SEVERAL flawless transactions on the watch deals section, both of the watches are in excellent condition with NO marks, scrapes, dings, or scratches on the crystals or bezels. Only the faint swirles on the lugs and case from normal wear.

The SS model is the only one that has the "tool marks" from strap changes, :)

EDIT------I just remembered....Both watches come with the respective packaging as received from DB when new. The SS model is in the "ammo" crate box and the PVD is in a Pelican type flat case. The SS model is missing the NATO strap but still has the perfect bracelet and camo rubber. The PVD model has it's complete kit.

PVD model is SOLD!!!!! Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Deep Blue Day Night OPS white numbers SS

PVD w/orange numbers is SOLD$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks WUS and buyer!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts