WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been considering an Aqua Terra/blue dial for the last 6 mons, but this week I tried on a Seamaster and I loved the way it looked (2254.50) and felt.

I have a 42mm PO, black dial/orange numbers that I love as well.

Does anyone out there own both of these? And if so, do you find them to be too alike?

Just wondering if I am going to have 2 watches that are too similar...and have buyer's remorse.

I guess I should figure this out soon before the 2254.50's are gone for good!

Thanks for any help

Joe

·
Registered
512 Posts
I had been considering an Aqua Terra/blue dial for the last 6 mons, but this week I tried on a Seamaster and I loved the way it looked (2254.50) and felt.

I have a 42mm PO, black dial/orange numbers that I love as well.

Does anyone out there own both of these? And if so, do you find them to be too alike?

Just wondering if I am going to have 2 watches that are too similar...and have buyer's remorse.

I guess I should figure this out soon before the 2254.50's are gone for good!

Thanks for any help

Joe
I have both, abet my PO is a 45mm. Both are great watches, and I wear those two more than any others.

The Aqua Terra fills a dressier side than either seamaster.

Follow your heart.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I wouldn't see them as being too similar. To me the SMP plays dress watch to the POs sport watch. Alternatively, the SMP plays sport watch to the POs dive watch.

Yes, the SMP has a long history of being a working dive watch and it's still very capable. It just has a dressier style.

I have a SMP (and I love it). Given the right opportunity, I'd like to have a PO, but most likely on a rubber strap. SMP on bracelet.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I also have a 45 PO
and i am thinking of getting a 2254.50.
I like the idea of being able to wear it as dress and sports watch
I have no issues wearing the PO with a suit but i think the Blk 2254.50 will look better at the end of the day..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts