WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Morning,

My friend purchased a Boucheron MEC, a fantastic chronograph watch on a bracelet. It was designed with generous, sensual curves, and equipped with an automatic movement. I have searched around but found less information about this watch on the web.
A photo shot:

back:

* The watch is stainless steel. I am not sure its movement, perharp ETA 2894 ?

It is a great watch ? Can you guess its retail price ? I also would like to hear of what you think about Boucheron MEC chronograph watch.

Thanks.

Saito.

·
Banned
7,645 Posts
Never heard of them until now. A quick google shows that watch has an El Primero movement which is a definite plus. It seems the company is based in France. I saw a rose gold version here:

https://www.boucheron.com/watch/chronograph-mec-watch-extra-large,15630.html#/15629/

$22K? If I want a gold-cased El Primero, I'll buy it in a Zenith for that kind of money! It is a sharp looking watch though. Is your friend's watch stainless steel?

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Boucheron is a very old Fashion House. Your friend's watch but in 18K gold is $22000.
Got it from Boucheron's website.
El Primero movement?
Nice, but a lot of $$ for that watch, considering what it is. Of course, a name like B. adds to the price.
So your friend's watch is maybe 10 000$?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi,

Thank you all.

I would like to hear more about Boucheron MEC chronograph watch since the watch is costly while less information is available.

Saito.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts