WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a cross-post for the folks in this subforum, the main thread with a lot of macro and high quality pics on the Rolex forum here, please check it out - http://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/new-hirsch-london-alligator-vintage-sub-3461737.html

TL;DR - I bought a Hirsch London genuine alligator strap in the gold color for my vintage Rolex Submariner 16800. The strap is expensive but totally rocks. The alligator grain is great, the strap is supple and comfortable, and tapers from 20 to 16 mm. It is also thinner (feels thinner?) than the mentioned 4mm thickness on the Hirsch/WatchObsession website.

Three pics here, many, many more on the link above.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Nice choice, I like Hirsch straps a lot. Looks good on your rolex too! Only thing is they are really expensive, like in the "I could get a fully bespoke strap made for this much" range.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice choice, I like Hirsch straps a lot. Looks good on your rolex too! Only thing is they are really expensive, like in the "I could get a fully bespoke strap made for this much" range.

I agree that its expensive. But this strap still cost me below $200 new and there are likely very limited bespoke alligator strap options at that price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts