WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SMP 2254.50 fits perfectly when the weather is warm and I guess my wrist has expanded. When it is cooler my watch slips over that bump that I think is called the ulna bone which I find annoying.
My question is, should I get a half link taken out or will this be too much?
thanks in advance

ps Happy New year I hope it's better for you than Saddams

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Removing the half link might just do the trick, dayz. Another option is to get yourself another half link and then start mixing and matching until you get a fit that you're happy with. Reason being is that I have found that a half link is slightly bigger than half a full link.
Then again, like me, you may have a wrist that is just a fraction in between a perfect size. If this is the case, then it's better to have the watch looseer rather than tight.
Good luck.

teeritz

·
Registered
51 Posts
Same problem here. In cold of non active conditions it's to lose. Went back to the AD - were it is warm - to do something about it but the watch fitteded so perfect at the time that he just wouldn't do somthing about the fitting.
Ohter remark about the half links. Are they a part of the clasp or are there other. I have only 1 other half link. (6 side first next if the half one I consider as part of the clasp). In the storeI was told I had all the links which should mean that I have a standard wrist cause I didn't need any adjusments.:think:
On this forum I learned that I should have at least 2 half links, bur again, which one are the half links??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thank, worry's are over.:thanks Altough, now I have to admit to the AD that he was wright and I was wrong. Not that this is a big problem :roll: but are there some other differences between your list (what you must get) for the SMP and the SMPchrono??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thank, worry's are over.:thanks Altough, now I have to admit to the AD that he was wright and I was wrong. Not that this is a big problem :roll: but are there some other differences between your list (what you must get) for the SMP and the SMPchrono??

Sorry, I mean what one should get from the store when buying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts