WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a rule of thumb regarding removing an odd number of bracelet links?
I have always had to remove an even number until the T-Graph.
If I need to remove an odd number, is it better to take the extra one from the 12 o'clock side or the 6 o'clock side?
Thanks,

William

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
I suppose it may depend on your wrist (?) but I always take the extra link off the 6:00 side. Seems to place both watch and clasp nearest the center of my wrist top and bottom.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks T Bone,

I was leaning that way as it makes sense pullilng the watch back to center.
I shall proceed.
It certainly is a heave sucker!!!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
T-Bone's got it right. You always remove the odd link from the 6.

Joe

·
Registered
349 Posts
How timely! I'm going to change mine now. As many of you have stated, these steel bracelets are EXTREMELY comfortable. After wearing mine 24x7 for several weeks now, I have no complaints with comfort. However, it does seem to rotate a bit towards 12:00. After reading this post, I realize I have 1 extra on the 6:00 side, so I'm going to move it and try it out.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Strange ... I had to remove 5 links :)oops:), and pulled the fifth from the 12 side. I as OK for a few days, then realized that this arrangement was making me nuts. The clasp wasn't centered on my wrist ....

I moved one link from the 12 to the six; now all is well with the universe. I've got five (not counting the last that attaches to the clasp) on the 12, and six on the six; the clasp is now centered.

Does this mean that I've got screwed up wrists?? :-d

Bottom line; Whatever works for you is the best plan ... wear it in good health! :-!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I just adjusted it and the clasp is dead center now!

Thanks for bringing this up!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Isn't it crazy what a WIS will get excited about!!! I'm right there with you guys...;-)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad someone enjoyed the post. I was almost not going to ask the question. I figured that I was missing something obvious.
Thanks again for the support.
Now I just have to get use to the T-Graph weight although most of the time I just sit a stare at it.
I think it wears slightly smaller than a regular 750 because the dial color is broken up a bit by the registers.
I am hoping that I don't have to swap it for a 1000T!!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
On my 600T's and my 1000T Pro, I don't have the same amount of links on both sides. I have six on the 6:00 position and seven on the 12:00 position. The clasp looks centered to me.

Wayne

1 - 10 of 10 Posts