WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just changed my bracelet from the one that comes with the 750T to the new orange band and I must say that it is stunning - changes the whole look of the watch - kinda like having an new one.

I did notice that when I was changing the bracelet pins that one was slightly bent at the end.

Is there any place that I can get a couple of spare bracelet pins? If not from Doxa then what size are they so I can get them somewhere else.

BTW - can't wait to try the black one and perhaps at Halloween a combination of half black and half orange!!!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I just changed my bracelet from the one that comes with the 750T to the new orange band and I must say that it is stunning - changes the whole look of the watch - kinda like having an new one.

I did notice that when I was changing the bracelet pins that one was slightly bent at the end.

Is there any place that I can get a couple of spare bracelet pins? If not from Doxa then what size are they so I can get them somewhere else.

BTW - can't wait to try the black one and perhaps at Halloween a combination of half black and half orange!!!
Hi, this is the same feeling that I had when I first put the strap on the watch. It is almost like owning 2 different watches.

The springars can be obtained from DOXA or any good jeweler or watchmaker. they are very cheap. Shipping is actually more expensive than the springbar itesel

[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts