WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am a huge Captain Canuck fan. Little known character in comic books with a colourful publishing history. An absolute fanatic.

The other day I got some advanced news that a Captain Canuck 40th anniversary wristwatch was planed. Well shoot, being a watch guy and a Canuck fan you can imagine my enthusiasm for the project. Yesterday I got to see an advanced copy of the advertising ... Bradford Exchange. They are using the Bradford Exchange.

This is the exact same model of watch it would appear but obviously with a different face. Tell me the amount of disappointment I am going to feel when this $20 watch I am about to pay $300 for arrives at my home. Anyone have a similar watch and openned it?

Watch: New York Giants NFL Chronograph Mens Watch

replatformOverlays.jpg

- Marty

·
Registered
3 Posts
Woah! happy to meet fellow Captain Canuck army. for those of you who are living under rocks, Captain Canuck is the Canadian comic book superhero. Created by cartoonist Ron Leishman and artist/writer Richard Comely. I bought one from the Bradford Exchange, which is extremely pathetic. it cost a fortune to fix and get it operating again. then I reach out to Bradford exchange complaint department to know the issue.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woah! happy to meet fellow
You actually got one? I tried for months and was told it wasn't available yet until I got "sold out"!

I'd love to see some pictures of it!

~Marty[/QUOTE]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts