WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few days ago Buzzbait mailed me he had a spare Club-G and he thought Bram would like it. Today it came in (the box was already opened when I came home). We went out for a fotoshoot, which brought up some funny pics I think... Here they are:

For God and Father Country....

"Look Dad, a firetruck behind you". While I took the pic a firetruck was passing me about 2 feet from me...

"Can't you stand still for a moment...."

"Dad, can I take a picture of you with your watch?" "Sure boy"

"Why is my head off. You got to wait until you've seen the flash!"

"Nice picture Bram" (...why so much air, where are my feet...)

"Dad, where are you"..... ...."Oh, there you are" FLASH!

Nice family pictures btw...

Thanks Buzz!!!!!

Bram

P.S. These were Bram's first registered and taken pictures.

·
Registered
925 Posts
re: Bram says "Thank You Mr. Buzzbait!!!"

Nice set of pictures of you and Bram :-!

Actually, Sjors, I had wanted to ask just how many keys do you carry and what other stuff do you actually clip togther with the key chain on your belt :-S :-D

·
Registered
4,076 Posts

Tell Bram that he is very welcome, and to wear it in good health.

I thought the top of your head might be missing in that picture, because he hadn't found your hair yet. :-D

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hi Wongster,

I'm glad my school moved and I only have to use 1 master key (licenced to all scientific areas), 1 masterkey for all cupboards, 1 alarmbutton unlock key, one special key for a cupboard I moved with me. There is also a Leatherman Micra hanging on it, the siscors are very handy. On my other school I had 3 different keys for scientific areas, a front door key (I was locked in once working late, not too funny) and several cupbaord keys. I had also hanging a master key and a master cupbaord key for our dependace. That was a big bunch of keys.

What you see hangin on my belt are just my car keys and two bicycle keys.;-)

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Buzzbait said:
I thought the top of your head might be missing in that picture, because he hadn't found your hair yet. :-D
Hi Buzz,

He found out I shaved it off and made a joke of it:-D Kids are great. I used to take nieces and nephews to the industrial zone with big Aluminium industries. A lot of steam is comming out of their chimneys, while the sea shore is full of windmills (I think I posted pics of a few of those a few weeks ago). I told them that this is the place where clouds and wind are made. It's very funny when they get older. They don't see the joke in it:-D.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Banned
5,568 Posts

Sjors said:
Hi Buzz,

He found out I shaved it off and made a joke of it:-D Kids are great. I used to take nieces and nephews to the industrial zone with big Aluminium industries. A lot of steam is comming out of their chimneys, while the sea shore is full of windmills (I think I posted pics of a few of those a few weeks ago). I told them that this is the place where clouds and wind are made. It's very funny when they get older. They don't see the joke in it:-D.

Cheers,

Sjors
Sjors, ain't nothing wrong with a shaved melon:gold . Been that way for over 12 years now. A bottle of shampoo lasts me for about 2 months.

In case you're wondering who the gentleman is next to me, that is Doug Bradly, the actor who plays 'Pinhead' in the Hellraiser movies:-! .

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Ha Ha, Thanks Brian. I accidentaly tried to use my hair gel this morning. I must get used to it again. I saw your pictures with Pinhead in the Photography forum a few weeks ago. Great to meet your Idol! Thanks for the compliment. Eva thinks I'm sexy :)-D:-D:-D),

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.