WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of the post dropping off the latest and greatest purchase we had the stork deliver this one...

All 9lb 4oz showed up easter sunday. My other son was also born easter sunday. So this makes a trio of wonderful kids.

Add this to the watch I bought a couple weeks ago yet to arrive (another oceanaire) and the watch I bought yesterday (a quirky fossil arkitekt - couldnt resist since im in the business) and this makes for a happy easter and a great month. :-!

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Congratulations on the newest addition to your family, you must be overjoyed!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Instead of the post dropping off the latest and greatest purchase we had the stork deliver this one...

All 9lb 4oz showed up easter sunday. My other son was also born easter sunday. So this makes a trio of wonderful kids.

Add this to the watch I bought a couple weeks ago yet to arrive (another oceanaire) and the watch I bought yesterday (a quirky fossil arkitekt - couldnt resist since im in the business) and this makes for a happy easter and a great month. :-!
Wow man! That is waht life is all about!

Awesome and congrats!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Congrats! There is a lot to look forward to. Kids can be so much fun! Especially when you can really start to see their personality. My daughter will be 5 and it doesn't seem like she should be this old!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats!!! So is it too early to buy him his first automatic? With all the energy those little ones have, he should have no trouble keeping it wound!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Awesome!!! Highest of Congratulations!! My little boy is the light of my life!! He's almost 22 months old and has the best personality!!:-!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Congratulations! Best wishes to baby and mother!
-wjb

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Congratulations! Does it wear smaller than it looks? :-d

|> Happy for you!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:thanks

Much appreciate all your kind comments, thank you. Its a great day as anyone with kids can attest to. Im glad I can share this and my hobby.
My 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter get a kick out of wearing my beater Casio - maybe one day they'll enjoy the rest of them.

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
Huge congratulations!!!

Looks to be in mint condition - a keeper for sure.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts