WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I was given a brand new Breitling Blackbird w/ a Black leather strap as a gift. I was in the store during the purchase and now realize I really have no use for it and want to sell it. Does anyone know the best way to sell this watch? It's literally has NEVER been worn and still has the price tag on it in the box. $4900. Want to sell it for $4200. Thoughts? Buyers? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Hey,

I was given a brand new Breitling Blackbird w/ a Black leather strap as a gift. I was in the store during the purchase and now realize I really have no use for it and want to sell it. Does anyone know the best way to sell this watch? It's literally has NEVER been worn and still has the price tag on it in the box. $4900. Want to sell it for $4200. Thoughts? Buyers? Thanks.
First thing would be to post a better picture or a lot of different pictures. Post pictures of the paperwork also. Second thing would be to post it on the Sales Forum. I'm thinking your $4200 is a stretch but who knows.

Todd

·
Breitling Forum Moderator
8,940 Posts
Hello,

As Todd said, far better pictures are a must. You want to sell the watch visually. Make them 640x480 for best screen presentation. A display of the supplied printed material, manuals and certificate matching the serial number, in at least one of the photos is essential. And post this on the WUS sales corner with the price you are willing to sell for and you should be in a positon to field offers. As you have no track record with this forum, I would be fulsom
with my description of the watch but this might not overcome your current position for you. Good luck.

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Agree with SnapIt. We have sold and bought many watches here and our customers or sellers know what to expect. They have to assume with you. Hang around here and soak up the atomosphere and the knowledge.

Todd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts