WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a JLC reverso squadra QHT00786 and the AD gave box, instruction manual BUT NO CERTIFICATE/PAPERS. Do these watches have anything like that? Some kind of document from JLC proving authenticity?

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I just bought a JLC reverso squadra QHT00786 and the AD gave box, instruction manual BUT NO CERTIFICATE/PAPERS. Do these watches have anything like that? Some kind of document from JLC proving authenticity?
Yup. I'd give them a call and ask for the warranty papers.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am not totally sure but I believe the Reverso Squadra is no longer in JLC range and so, it may have been there for some time. However, I would have thought that even if this was the case that they should still have issued the international warranty papers if the watch was new ( never worn). Even if you go to a car dealer and you bought last years model you still get the full warranty, and that should also be the case here. Good luck.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No longer made unfortunately. RIP SQUADRA.

I guess it doesn't matter but whenever you go to sell a watch people ask for papers, and since its out of warranty it doesn't have a warranty paper.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
It doesn't matter when it's manufactured, if it's sold new by the AD and not explicitly mentioned that no warranty is given then it should have a full factory warranty and therefore the warranty card.

·
Registered
189 Posts
It doesn't matter when it's manufactured, if it's sold new by the AD and not explicitly mentioned that no warranty is given then it should have a full factory warranty and therefore the warranty card.
Exactly!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm assuming you meant warranty card? I don't think I got any warranty papers or certificate. Am I also missing something here?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Are you sure who you bought it from was an AD and not an online discounter like Joma who sell grey market / new watches but without manufacturers warranty?

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
I'm seeing more and more watches that just say to login and register the watch and review manuals; even nice watches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts