WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brand New Never Worn Black Prometheus Jellyfish $450: SOLD
Many of you have bought a watch from me, and know that my watches are generally nicer than advertised. This watch, at 100 %, was bought and stored away in a large dresser where I keep some of my collection. I never got to wear it I have a black dial tritium tube watch that is embedded in my rotation. The only plastic that I loosened on the bracelet is around the clasp as I slipped it over my wrist when it arrived. It comes all the stuff it left Portugal with.

NOTE: I would be interested in accepting a Prometheus Baiji VG condition in any color in partial payment for this Jellyfish if you missed out on the Jellyfish and bought a Baiji. We can negotiate the trade value of your Baiji. No other trades will be considered and I do need some cash from this watch as I have a camera habit to feed.

ANY questions: [email protected] This is my Paypal address.

REQUEST: Please contact me initially via e-mails. I post every watch on numerous sales forums. It is hard to check every forum on a regular basis. I respond to e-mails more quickly as they all come to one place, and they are time-dated so that I can respond to them in the order that they are received. This cuts down on conflict over who got there first. Please provide me with your forum name so that we can PM each other prior to finalizing the sale to verify each other’s ID. I have many references if needed. Feel free to inquire if you have any questions: [email protected] This is also my Paypal address.

$ 450 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!- No Fee I'm located in New York out on Long Island. Remember, unlike many other sellers, my price covers Paypal and Postage.

Low Offer Policy:
I write down every offer in descending order, and will contact you if the offering price gets within a few dollars of your offer. Meanwhile, it will be sold to the first person who, at the price of the day, says "I'll take it. Wrap it up.”

I ship USPS Priority Confirmed. I will ship to the UK for $25 USD additional, to Australia or Asia for $35 USD additional via USPS Registered Airmail. Please don’t ask if I will participate in any “offbeat” payment schemes. NO TRADES AT This TIME PLEASE OTHER THAN THE ONE DISCUSSED IN PARAGRAPH TWO. Paypal please for all sales!!

ANY questions: [email protected] This is my also Paypal address.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts