·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always make good friends at every watch dealership I buy from because I'm a repeat customer, and because I always send my friends there, so I always get dibs as soon as they can give me dibs whenever they have a new model about to be launched. so for Australian themed watches (which are the Oris models I prefer) I almost always can get one of the first ones available to the public. number 1 is always at Oris headquarters so that's a no go zone for me (yet). or whenever they get access to a lower numbered watch in their retail network. the only people that beat me to the Oris models I like are those managers you speak of. or that someone from another city (Sydney for example) who's in a similar situation that gets to order one a day before me.

if you want, I think I can still secure you number 4 and number 9 because I reserved those for my friends but they did'nt take them, but that was last week when I told the retailers about them not going through with the sale, so those may have gone by now. I also have number 10 (got it because a I have 2 other limited editions with the number 10) which I'm selling on ebay. item number 181139882300 which I'm selling at the same price I got it for (receipts included).

·
Premium Member
60,943 Posts
Thanks for the offer Awesome. However, lovely watch that the RFDS is I'm a diver guy - it only has to say Oris on the dial, be a diver I like and the AD is laughing all the way to the bank.

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I totally understand... although I'm curious do you actually take them diving? because I actually took my GBR LE diving, and take it to every beach trip I go on. I lived in Sheffield for 6 years and dont recall anywhere dive-able around =P

·
Premium Member
60,943 Posts
I totally understand... although I'm curious do you actually take them diving? because I actually took my GBR LE diving, and take it to every beach trip I go on. I lived in Sheffield for 6 years and dont recall anywhere dive-able around =P
Diving? Diving? the deepest any of my watches has been is to the depths of my desk at work. Though saying that one of them has been to the bottom of my daughter's aquarium nearly 0.5m down which I thought was rather brave of a watch only rated to 500m. :-d

·
Registered
28 Posts
Got my RFD with leather band last Friday and absolutely love it. Its such a beautiful watch. Was looking at the X1, but the dial seemed a bit busy for me. This one is perfect. Hope will last for many years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts