WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Brand new photos - Rangeman Sunset Lightning Blast

2K views 30 replies 24 participants last post by  Watchphile 
#1 ·
The Rangeman is one of my most photogenic Gs, I think... so I took two of them out for some sunset photos.
Think there might be some Wallpapers in here...

Watch

Sky Cloud Rock Landscape Tree

Watch Personal protective equipment Rock World

Sky Yellow Light Cloud Horizon

See less See more
#12 ·
Thanks all! It's interesting what everyone prefers... there's more to come... Bonus features as they call it nowadays.

Sengyoku - yes that was the deal with the plane tickets to exotic destinationes, wasn't it? stll waiting for those, suitcase and the entire collection can be packed within one hour if need be! :)

#14 ·
Now I know why I ordered a second Lightning yellow to wear. This model is so awesome. Great photography Gripmaster. Just stunning good photo's! I love the standing Rangeman. My G-S always tend to tumble over when I try that, specially when I have set everything and am about to that the photo... :-d

Cheers,

Sjors

#17 ·
Yes, I ordered a 2nd yellow Rangeman as well, as I am going to wear this one anytime I feel the need/want without worrying about it.
Great minds think alike.

GMs photos are inspirational!

#16 ·
The Rangeman is one of my most photogenic Gs, I think... so I took two of them out for some sunset photos.
Think there might be some Wallpapers in here...
Um, not at those resolutions. Well, maybe for you. :-d

Nice pics, though. :-!

Reactions: gripmaster
#20 ·
GM, you are killing me, not helping with the rangeman temptation with the sunset picturesb-).

Great pictures, and I am saving a few as wallpaper, if you don't mind (Ok, i don't hear objection, saved ;-))
Glad you guys like them, and riffraff - you're right of course.... needs more pixels for a decent wallpaper! will have those ready in a short while.|>|>
Cedric - no objection, except - download them again when I have the high resolutions ready for you, it will look much better!:)
stay tuned for that!
Also I wasn't aware, you are without Rangeman so far? that's not going to last, so just go ahead and change that state of facts, the earlier the better!:rodekaart:rodekaart

#24 ·
Excellent gripmaster. Your pictures really bring out the aesthetics to this really remarkable G-Shock. Excellent Aesthetics with equivalent performance to boot.

Thanks for sharing the pictures :)

Reactions: gripmaster
#26 · (Edited)
Simply stunning shoots once again gripmaster...:p:p:p My fave is the one with the Rangerman looking up the sky...:p

You are killing off too many wallets around the globe, you already did a number on mine...:-d

Perhaps we should force you to use this one:

Finger Hand Font Gesture Nail

Perhaps you will then be so tired in your fingers you can no longer push the trigger on your camera to torture us with stunning shoots!:rodekaart:-d:-d:-d

#30 ·
Simply stunning shoots once again gripmaster...:p:p:p My fave is the one with the Rangerman looking up the sky...:p

You are killing off too many wallets around the globe, you already did a number on mine...:-d

Perhaps we should force you to use this one:

View attachment 1325783

Perhaps you will then be so tired in your fingers you can no longer push the trigger on your camera to torture us with stunning shoots!:rodekaart:-d:-d:-d
Keep in mind these tools are destined to strengthen the users hand...
So the opposite might happen and I become even more tireless with the cameras...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.