WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the new omega speed master with the jubilee-style bracelet and while it fits great on the wrist, it barely fits over the hand. I’ve never had this issue before amd even the AD was horribly confused. Am I missing something???

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I just bought the new omega speed master with the jubilee-style bracelet and while it fits great on the wrist, it barely fits over the hand. I’ve never had this issue before amd even the AD was horribly confused. Am I missing something???
No, you’re not missing anything. It’s because of the shorter clasp.
I have mine sized just right that it fits perfectly on the wrist. While I don’t have any issues getting it over my hand, the clearance is less compared to my other watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
Nope, you aren't missing anything. That's the only issue I have with it as well. When I have it on the bracelet, I take it on and off in my mancave downstairs where it's coolest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts