WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
381 - 400 of 430 Posts

· Registered
725 Posts
Change is inevitable, lets hope WUS keeps moving along and getting better for it members.

Thanks for making WUS the best watch forum Ernie, best of luck on your new endeavors.

Cheers!
DON

· Registered
4,140 Posts
Did the forum change visually for anyone else? Usernames and thread titles are now blue and there's now a "Like" button at the top of every thread.

Didn't know where else to post this and since we have new ownership that likely made the changes, perhaps I'll get the answer here.

· Registered
434 Posts
Did the forum change visually for anyone else? Usernames and thread titles are now blue and there's now a "Like" button at the top of every thread.

Didn't know where else to post this and since we have new ownership that likely made the changes, perhaps I'll get the answer here.
Take a look here: https://www.watchuseek.com/f2/whoa-blue-1253362.html (an admin posted an answer).

· WatchUSeek Administrator
50,570 Posts
So... who run this place now? I saw some new kickstart watch threads that started with something along the line of :"this thread is approved by Ernie"

Tlapatakled
Time has come for me to hand over my baby, Watchuseek, to a third party I believe and have trust in...

During the many years I was approached by a couple of interested parties, but VerticalScope seemed to be the right choice at the right time.
VerticalScope is the new owner but Ernie still pops in from time to time. Other than the servers moving to Canada, nothing much has changed.

· Registered
1,555 Posts
VerticalScope is the new owner but Ernie still pops in from time to time. Other than the servers moving to Canada, nothing much has changed.
By nothing much has changed, does that mean Ernie still in charge in approving new for kickstarter/promotional threads as head admin or something?
I noticed there's some new threads aged less than a month that stated that their thread is approved by Mr. Ernie. Do we still seek Mr. Ernie approval for these kinds of thread?

Tlapatakled

50,570 Posts
By nothing much has changed, does that mean Ernie still in charge in approving new for kickstarter/promotional threads as head admin or something?
I noticed there's some new threads aged less than a month that stated that their thread is approved by Mr. Ernie. Do we still seek Mr. Ernie approval for these kinds of thread?
Those kickstarter/promotional threads were approved before Ernie stepped back and just now came to fruition. If you use the contact us tab at the bottom of the page either Helena, Philip, or myself will respond to your enquiry.

50,570 Posts
Some moderators have stepped down. That is certainly a change, especially for certain subforums like G-Shock that lost a couple of very notable ones.
True, and new Mods have come on board and others have taken on more responsibility. That has always happened and is the normal ebb and flow of online communities.

· Registered
312 Posts
I'm just a n00b, Ernie, but thank you for all you have done for all of us.

381 - 400 of 430 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.