WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an all PT (not PT and gold) Breguet tourbillon. (Photos are attached. Sorry that the second photo is so big. I don't know how to make it smaller!) I am trying to determine if the watch is a reference 3350 or 3450. The two references seem identical. If the references are sequential models, how do I know which one I have?

I bought the watch second hand (from an auction) and don't have the original papers. Can anyone add some color? Thank you very much.

Andrew

Attachments

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
You might have better luck in the High End watch forum. I own two Breguet's though and don't have a clue (sorry).

I honestly think you're going to have to write to Breguet as this is a tough question.

·
Premium Member
20,347 Posts
I'm sure the Breguet boutique on Fifth Avenue would be happy to help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Breguet Reference Number

I have an all PT (not PT and gold) Breguet tourbillon. (Photos are attached. Sorry that the second photo is so big. I don't know how to make it smaller!) I am trying to determine if the watch is a reference 3350 or 3450. The two references seem identical. If the references are sequential models, how do I know which one I have?

I bought the watch second hand (from an auction) and don't have the original papers. Can anyone add some color? Thank you very much.

Antiquorum - Lot 66 - Breguet 3450 - 11.8.15 - Photo 3.JPG Antiquorum - Lot 66 - Breguet 3450 - 11.8.15 - Photo 2.jpg

·
Moderator at Large
52,751 Posts
Re: Breguet Reference Number

Two threads merged. I'd email Breguet and ask for an extract of their archives. You might need that for insurance purposes anyway.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
The back of that watch concerns me – the reference number at 12 has been obliterated and the case back itself doesn’t look flat like other photos of 3350s and 3450s indicate.
I can also find no reference to a 7-piece Ltd Ed, which the No on the movement suggests – the others all a standard 3 digit code.
Definitely one to bounce back to Breguet, for them to enlighten you about what you’ve purchased.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts