WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Breitling Avenger Ti Chronograph with all boxes and papers from December 2004. The watch is in good, used condition and shows normal signs of wear, there is, however, a small dent on the bottom right hand lug, otherwise just the normal swirls from wearing it often. The saphire chrystal is in very good condition, no scratches or other damage whatsoever. Added is the original rubber Breitling strap, the original Breitling buckle is on the BOB leather strap that is fitted to the watch at present.

Would like to trade with an Omega. Speedy, PO, Seamaster chrono in at least the same condition. Only EU offers please, due to customs and insurance reasons. I am not interested in a sale.

I will ship the watch insured to anywhere in the EU and expect the same in return.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody got a SMP Chrono they would like to trade?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some offers to buy outright, but I do not wish to sell, just trade, thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A couple more pictures. I cannot insure this watch for shipping outside the EU, overseas shipping would be at risk to the recipient, although it would be packed in a way that would not raise curiosity. But I cannot accept liability for loss or theft in transit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts