WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have someone who tried to sell me his Brietling wacth (fullset with box and warranty paper). I scanned the QR Code and it went through to Brietling website. The serial number matched with the one on the back of the watch but i feel the Brielting logo on the dial is a bit different (try count the number of the lines on the wings). I checked at Breitling Boutiqe and all have 6 lines on their wings, but this one has 7 lines. Please see the wings on the logo for comparison. Can anyone help me regarding this matter. I will attached the image of the watch that I have and i will also attached the image of another Brietling Avenger for your comparison.

Thanks

Line Font Clock Triangle Electric blue

White Light Watch Black Automotive tire

Attachments

Registered
The pictures been taken under different lights- you can tell by the way the lights reflected on the metallic index parts. That watch is fine, and it's even got a QR code safe warranty card which you've verified.

Registered
Sinn EZM3Fz
There is a difference in the wings depending on the dial color for contrast. Looks good.

Reactions: O2AFAC67

Registered
Seems fine to me.

Registered
Please count the lines on the wing (the avenger should have only 6 lines not 7 lines)
People, the quote above is from the OP...

Is this a test? If you have doubt then don't buy it, not a friend if he is selling you a fake watch, and if you don't trust him, he is not your friend...

Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
An AD will remove the caseback for a customer and verify the serial number engraved on the movement matches the caseback serial number and available documentation. This thread has run its course and is now closed. :cautious:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.