WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Is there anybody out ther that have information about the rare B-1 limited editions like the Vulcan, F-15 etc.? Perhap somebody want to sell also??
ND:thanks

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
That's a great site, thanks:-!
I'm a sucker for Ltd's like these. Where are editions like these offered?

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I'm no expert but I would say most of the limited editions are put together by squadrons or the like and are offered around the members of the unit in the hope of getting together enough (the minimum is 50 i think) to get a run done. Examples of this are Flyinghell's 'Felix' B-1 and the Sea King SAR Aerospace Spacer posted about a little while ago.

Others are commissioned to celebrate aviation landmarks are are usually sold by/on behalf of a relevant organisation to raise funds (?) Gav's gorgeous Vulcan B-1 might be an example of this (?)

There are some limited Aerospace's (Aerospaci?) currently generally available but I can't post a link, they're not available through a site sponsor. Try typing 'Battle of Britain Breitling' into google and you'll find three BoB versions and a new Vulcan Aerospace. Wonder if Gav's seen that?!

Hope that's of some help.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hi ND

Check your PM's.

Oh here's something to keep you going meantime. This is 15/50 :-!

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm no expert but I would say most of the limited editions are put together by squadrons or the like and are offered around the members of the unit in the hope of getting together enough (the minimum is 50 i think) to get a run done.
That's how my squadron's latest custom Airwolf came about.

We actually wanted B1s, but they were no longer being offered by the time we actually placed the order.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi ND

Check your PM's.

Oh here's something to keep you going meantime. This is 15/50 :-!

Your watch looks really nice!
Thanks for your tip!
I hope to get a watch like this some day.
I saw one on ebay 6 months ago, but did not have the cash that time.
Now I just sold my Breitling Orbiter 3...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My B-1 was one of 60 produced. I like the new custom Airwolf as well. The new push from Breitling seems to be the Aerospace now. Great offer price and they are done extremely well.

If you troll ebay long enough you will find them pop up every so often.
---

I,ve never seen a custom Airwolf, do you have a pict?

My watches:
Omega Speedmaster "From the moon to Mars"
Omega PO 007 LE
Omega X-33
:-!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks really great!
Worth thinking about.
I like B-1 better but this was not bad at all!!
Thans

·
Registered
18 Posts
We did a run of 40 B1's with our Ltd Ed graphics on about 5 years ago, last year we did another set, but this time of the Airwolf, looks very good a bit chunkier! I also have 1 for sale if you are interested....However, that Vulcan one looks mighty good.

Andy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts