WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Superquartz Breitling B1, (i know, i must be mad). But since the arrival of my Super Avenger, i can't see this being worn much, so would like someone else to enjoy it like it deserves to be, instead of sitting in a box day after day

I'm sure you all know what this watch can do, so i won't list all of the features.

It is a 2004 model and was originally purchased in April 2005 from an authorised UK dealer. It is the blue dial option, and had a battery change carried out in Oct/Nov 2007. The fighter bracelet was re-finished at Breitling in Jan 2008. Overall, i would rate the watch as being in superb condition. There is a very small ding in the bezel at the '40' mark. It is very small and only shows up in certain light/angles. The outer box has a mark where a sticker was removed, but other than that is in good condition. The inner bakelite box, and papers are in immaculate condition. It has the original hang tag and bezel protector that came with it when new.I am also including in the sale a black Breitling Diver Pro strap, along with two Hersch Liberty leather straps, and also a Breitling travel case.

All functions work properly on the digital display. At present it is sized to fit a 7" wrist, but there are two extra links, (both also refinished) included.

This is a UK sale only please. I will accept paypal, personal cheque or cash if picked up in person.

I am asking £1350 ono for the whole package, posted by Royal Mail Special Delivery once funds have cleared. I hope i have covered everything, but, please PM me with any questions. I will let the pictures do the talking now. Thanks for looking, Nick.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am selling my Superquartz Breitling B1, (i know, i must be mad). But since the arrival of my Super Avenger, i can't see this being worn much, so would like someone else to enjoy it like it deserves to be, instead of sitting in a box day after day

I'm sure you all know what this watch can do, so i won't list all of the features.

It is a 2004 model and was originally purchased in April 2005 from an authorised UK dealer. It is the blue dial option, and had a battery change carried out in Oct/Nov 2007. The fighter bracelet was re-finished at Breitling in Jan 2008. Overall, i would rate the watch as being in superb condition. There is a very small ding in the bezel at the '40' mark. It is very small and only shows up in certain light/angles. The outer box has a mark where a sticker was removed, but other than that is in good condition. The inner bakelite box, and papers are in immaculate condition. It has the original hang tag and bezel protector that came with it when new.I am also including in the sale a black Breitling Diver Pro strap, along with two Hersch Liberty leather straps, and also a Breitling travel case.

All functions work properly on the digital display. At present it is sized to fit a 7" wrist, but there are two extra links, (both also refinished) included.

This is a UK sale only please. I will accept paypal, personal cheque or cash if picked up in person.

I am asking £1350 ono for the whole package, posted by Royal Mail Special Delivery once funds have cleared. I hope i have covered everything, but, please PM me with any questions. I will let the pictures do the talking now. Thanks for looking, Nick.

hi nik have still got the b1. would interested many thanks dareen

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dareen, i have a possible sale going through this week. If for some reason it doesn't i will let you know.

Thanks for the interest,
Nick

·
Registered
205 Posts
Pm :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts