WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the number of Breitling Bentley Racgin GT watches that were produced? Also I heard that once a model of the Bentley series sells out, they do not make them anymore. Is that true?

Thanks!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Does anyone know the number of Breitling Bentley Racgin GT watches that were produced?
Breitling doesn't disclose this kind of info.....but you can assume that : if Breitling sent aprox. 130.000 mechanical watches to COSC and there are aprox. 30 mech. Breitling models around (not calculating the dif.colors version) you get aprox 4300 watches/model. After this you can consider that cheaper models get to be produced in higer numbers that the more expensive ones, so the production number for the GT could be less than 2000. Also there is a rumour that if there is a ltd.edition for a model, the std. model would be made in a number aprox. 4/5 times bigger than the ltd.ed. model. For the GT there is a ltd.ed. in white gold of 250 pieces..and if you take the rumour for a fact......there should be 1000-1250 std.ed. GTs. Now for the GT Racing there is no ltd.ed. (yet) so you can't use the rumour ... but looking at the price (wich is the same as the old GT) you can assume that the figures are kinda the same (maybe a little bigger).

This is just an aprox. info based on logic and deduction, but i think it's not very far from the truth. :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Also I heard that once a model of the Bentley series sells out, they do not make them anymore. Is that true?
I've also heard this thing....but i don't think it's quite true....

It would make sense only for new models in the same range ....like the new GT Racing taking over the GT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts