WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This was my first 鈥渓uxury鈥 watch, got it 11 or so years ago and absolutely still love it. It鈥檚 nice to see another, I love your black eyed blue version also.
View attachment 16716085 View attachment 16716086
View attachment 16716087
with his siblings
View attachment 16716088
I am looking at a NOS Blackbird, black face, brushed, but offered out of Japan. Very leary to deal with someone that removed from me for an appreciable amount of money. I am also looking at a used with box and papers from a USA dealer, Black and brushed, and hoping to go forward with one of them soon. Yours is beautiful.

Registered
No鈥 but I did just get this鈥

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist

Registered
I am looking at a NOS Blackbird, black face, brushed, but offered out of Japan. Very leary to deal with someone that removed from me for an appreciable amount of money. I am also looking at a used with box and papers from a USA dealer, Black and brushed, and hoping to go forward with one of them soon. Yours is beautiful.
Thanks, I got mine around 2010 from a guy on another forum who happened to have two of them. Mine and a brushed black-eye blue. I wanted the other one more at the time but am pretty happy 12-ish years later. I understand your hesitation though, this was my first big purchase online and I was nervous as hell until my wife told me that the package arrived.

Registered
I still have my brushed steel version as well although I haven't worn it much as of late. This thread makes me want to break it back out again :) I still love this watch. The symmetry of the dial, the lumed sub dial hands, the faceted bracelet. Such a classic piece. This is one that I will always have. I used to have the blacksteel version as well and it was my favorite of any of the blacksteel pieces that breitling ever released.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts