WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stunning Breitling Chronomat 41 Black Onyx Roman Dial SERVICED on Pilot Bracelet! Comes with the original boxes and warranty card, maintenance booklet, and service records. The warranty card is not activated, the watch was most likely originally acquired at a Breitling Authorized Dealer’s close out or liquidation. The service records are from a March 2020 and recent September 2020 service where the watch was fully serviced under warranty. As a result, Breitling warranties their work for 12 months- meaning that the watch is under warranty through Breitling until September 2021! Selling for $3895 shipped FedEx fully insured.

Very clean watch with little normal wear, you’d be happy with it. Please excuse the pictures, the watch looks far cleaner in reality! Due to camera, photo quality, and lighting, the pictures bring out some of the most superficial wear on these polished finishes. Striking piece. Really impressive watch all the way around!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. You can find me on WUS under my account name Camdamonium; I have multiple references across the country.

Breitling Chronomat 41 Black Dial
Reference Number: AB014012/A746
MSRP: $9,060
Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Polished Stainless Steel
Bracelet: Stainless Steel Pilot Bracelet
Case: Polished Stainless Steel
Case Diameter: 41.00 mm
Case Thickness: 15.40 mm
Case Weight: 110.35 g
Chronograph and Date Features
Crown: Screwdown
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Glareproof Sapphire