WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Breitling Two Tone B13050.1 for sale with a "Bullet' Bracelet. It is in good overall condition and has little wear for a watch from the late 90's. It includes the original box, papers, and warranty card. I am asking for a reasonable $1350 with shipping and pay pal to the CONUS. If you would like high resolution pics, please send me an email address and I will send them over.

Factory Model Number. B13050.1.
Movement:ETA/VALJOUX Cal. 7750 25 jewels Swiss Automatic.Functions:12 hr, 30 min, 60 sec registers chronograph. Date calendar, window display.Case:Highly polished finish, solid 316L Stainless steel.Bezel:Uni-Directional rotating, ratcheted, 0-60 Elapsed-Time. four 18kt gold 15 minute markers.Crown:Sport style, screw-down (threaded).Crystal:Sapphire. Very slight dome profile. Anti-Glare treated.Dial:Blue Color with Numbers. Hands:Yellow color. Luminous filled.Case Back:Solid Stainless steel. Screw-down style ( threaded ). Factory Engraved/Raised Logo.Band:Solid Stainless steel "Bullet" Bracelet. Highly polished finish.

Clasp:Tri-fold.Water Resistance:100m/330ft /10atm.Case Size:40.00mm. 15.00mm.Other:Original factory box and booklet. Original factory international warranty paperwork.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts