WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a 95% Breitling Chronospace 2010. It is in great shape. The photo's below are un-touched, and the crystal appears perfect. This is a massive superquartz dream at 48mm.

For the sake of full disclosure, here are the flaws detectable with the naked eye: one, pinpoint ding on the side of the case (photo included below), slight nicks on the polished bezel area, and some very smal slight nicks on the upper right lug that are hard to see. Strap has been worn but is in very good condition.

Beyond that, it looks new unless you get right on top of it. The only reason I am selling it is due to incoming. Trust me, I would love to keep it but can't. Here is your chance to own Breitlings newest, largest superquartz watch! Comes with box and papers from AD, with tons of warranty left...

I am looking for a US buyer via Paypal only, unless I have dealt with you before. Reduced, total blowout pricing at $2400 OBRO and this price will include overnight, insured, USPS shipping. Please PM or email inquiries. :-!

Specs:
Caliber
Breitling 78
Movement
SuperQuartz™, thermocompensated quartz electronic, analog and 12/24 hr LCD digital display, display backlighting (NVG compatible), EOL indicator
Battery type/life
CR2320/ 2-3 years
Chronograph
1/100th second, max. 99 days, 23 hrs 59 min. 59.99 sec., with split times
Calendar
Digital, perpetual
Case
Steel
Water resistance
5 bars
Bezel
Bidirectional with pinion mechanism (slide rule)
Crown
Non screw-locked, two gaskets, integrated pushpiece
Back
Screwed in, with sound signal resonance chamber
Crystal
Cambered sapphire, glareproofed both sides
Diameter
48,00 mm
Thickness
15.20 mm
Weight (without strap)
105,20 gr.
Interhorn width
24/20 mm
Other functions
alarm, countdown timer max. 99 days 23 hrs 59 min. 59.99 sec., 2nd timezone with independant alarm, UTC universal time

Attachments

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Breitling Chronospace 2010 - Excellent condition

Plenty of inquiry, bit still available.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: FS: Breitling Chronospace 2010 - Excellent condition