WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stunning Breitling Exospace B55 Night Mission Professional Chronograph 46 in Black Titanium on Blue Twinpro Rubber Strap! Comes complete with the original boxes and papers including the COSC certificate, warranty booklet, maintenance booklet, hand tag, manual, connection instructions, power adapter, and plugs. Originally purchased in June 2020 from an Authorized Breitling Dealer and is under Breitling Warranty through June 2022. The Black Titanium on Blue Twinpro Strap is nothing short of striking!!! Selling for $4495 shipped FedEx fully insured.

The watch is a marvel alone based on all of its many functions including Smartphone Pairing Capability and Bluetooth. Has the Flyback, UTC, Countdown, Alarm, and the Perpetual Day & Date functions. It’s a fantastic watch to wear daily, and it’s even better for someone who wants to be confident in knowing they are buying a watch that is a tool at its roots.

I personally do not buy digital watches except the B50 and B55, they are simply works of art from Breitling and have earned their place in Breitling’s line up. Super comfortable watch due to the lightweight black titanium and blue twinpro. The watch is in fantastic condition overall, this is the cleanest B55 I’ve ever owned. The crystal is super clean, so excuse the dust on it and the strap in the photos.

Feel free to check my references on WUS under Camdamonium. I have 100% positive feedback there and on eBay. It’s better to buy direct than through eBay on warrantied watches; with eBay’s new authentication program, they have to open all casebacks which voids any and all warranties (like the factory Breitling warranty on this one). Forum deals are always preferred for their ease. Do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions!

Breitling Cockpit B55 Night Vision Professional
Ref #: VB5510H2/BE45
MSRP: $8,685
Band: Blue Twinpro Rubber
Band Width: 24.00 mm
Case Material: Black Titanium
Case Diameter: 46.00 mm
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Glareproof Sapphire
Dial Color: Volcano Black
Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Flyback, UTC, Countdown, Alarms
Movement: Breitling Caliber B55
Thickness: 15.25 mm
Case Weight: 80g (incredibly light for a 46)
Crown: Push / Pull
Water Resistance: 100M / 330FT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts