WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really outraged by this one. I own a Breitling B-1 (see below) and the Luminous dot fell out without me even noticing. I went to Tourneau and requested to order the missing luminous dot. I was told that this part is not available to order and the only way to repair it is to order a new bezel. I called Breitling Corporate office in CT and checked if they might have an extra dot in their lab. The answer was negative and again a suggestion to order a new bezel. I think that it's pretty outrageous that Breitling's leaving me no option but buying a new bezel when mine works perfectly fine, which out of principle - I will not do.

I searched all over the net and couldn't find a used bezel or just the dot. I did however find many owners who lost the dot as well.

I was wondering if there's anyone here who might have a used bezel or the luminous dot?
Thanks.

Eren

http;}}donindiano.lanetcie.com}pictures}watches}mIMG_6797.m640.jpg
photo.JPG

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hi and welcome
The dot is cowered by a smal saphire glas and som hove they can't stock every part as separately parts

No one exept a certified breitling center can order parts so basically you normally may face at least a service of the bezel (new spring and so on)as they then giwe one year warranty of the fix

But you may find a smal watchmaker that can apply superluminova in your old bezel at a low cost until it's time to service your watch and bite the bullet then and exchange bezel

Regards Jonas straka

1 - 2 of 2 Posts