WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

This is tough, but has to be done. Yesterday I bought a beautiful Breitling Montbrilliant with the cream face and grey/brown leather strap from my local AD here in cork, Ireland.
I am off guiding on a mountaineering expedition in Argentina and the surrounds for January an February and I need to sell it already (1 day old:-X ) to pay for the all the flights.

this breaks my heart, but would be a nice buy for a breitling newbie or someone looking for a montbrilliant official to the hilt. Even the purchase date on the papers is 12.25.06 (xmas day!)

Right here in my office, on xmas eve eve eve (I think) I have the watch with hang tag (it was worn for one hour after I bought it) with ALL papers, bakelite box. This is EVERYTHING you get when buying it new. It IS new.

I need this sold ASAP before I change my mind. Logic must dictate in this case.

I can provide all details to any interested buyer. For preliminary information, the watch is in its bakelite box inside the yellow box, receipts and papers are provided, all signed and stamped for 24 months AD warranty and the full breitling warranty. An insurance appraisal is being posted to my home, so I will forward that to the buyer (hopefully one of you will be)

It is serial A413xx and watch no.247xxx. It even comes with a large credit card moveable slide rule in the papers box!

100% bone fide montbrilliant that is a day old. To expedite this, I will drop the price I paid for it by 100 EUR ($132 US) and will included insured shipping to anywhere for free.

I paid 3514 EUR ($4637US) yesterday for it. So I am asking $4500 US direct to your door. You are buying something direct from the shelf of an AD essentially.

Needless to say, I am absolutely Pi**ed O| at the timing of climb, but given I'm a research scientist by day (and a lot of nights) I'm not made of money. My savings ahve to go somewhere and my climbing is what keeps me alive when I have the time off to do it.

:thanks

and Happy Christmas and New Year to y'all

PS The dealer can be found on the breitling website under Europe, Ireland, Cork. You may ring there to verify its purchase after contacting me for the watches full issue number.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Breitling Montbrilliant ---SOLD===

SOLD..thanks all those who asked about it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts