WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Gents,

I have a few items for sale, all are in very good condition and the pictures were taken the same day I posted the sales thread. I have plenty of references, funds are net to me and include shipping. Lowballers will be hunted down and have a car battery charger connected to their body parts. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

First up is a Breitling 24mm blue rally on a deployant which has been cut to fit a 7.3” wrist with the micro adjustment all the way in, so it should fit over a 7.5” wrist. The clasp shows almost no wear, I’m looking for $350.00.

JLC IS SOLD!!

Next is an OEM JLC 22mm NATO strap. It’s brand new, never worn or mounted. I’m looking for $200.00.

Next is a 24mm blue Brietling deployant strap in very good condition. I'm looking for $150.00. I will trade for a 20mm blue Breitling deployant strap.

SEIKO SUMO BRACELET IS SOLD.

Next item is a Seiko Sumo bracelet complete with 2 sets of fat spring bars. It's in next to new condition. I'm looking for $45.00.

Omega deployant is now sold.

Last is an OEM Omega 22mm rubber strap with black stitching on deployant in perfect condition. I'm looking for $390.00 net to me. This will only fit the Planet Ocean XL 8500.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts