·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for UK, Euro or US price lists for the following models

Breitling shadow flyback - blue/grey face with 3 subdials, steel bracelet
Breitling Longitue -
Breitling Chronomat - blue face, white subdials and steel bracelet

Have been offered all 3 for about the same money but as some are older models and not in the current 2006 price list am unable to fathom which is the best value!

All help appreciated

·
Breitling Forum Moderator
9,154 Posts
Hello nigelthepelican,

Thats a nice grouping you have asked about. With out photos its difficult to tell about the condition, however if all things were 9/10 for the condition and you were going to choose one I would pickup the flyback. By far the rarer movement and was more valuable then the other two at the time it was sold new. If you could post some images it would help in being more sure in advising you in your decision.

·
Breitling Forum Moderator
9,154 Posts
As the model was available for about 4 years 1999-2003-4, its hard to pin down but best guess..$2600-2900USD depending on finish and band/bracelet. Its late here and I don't have access to my catalogues. Others may well have more accruate pricing to hand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snap It - many thanks for the info - am a recent convert to Breitling after 18 year sof being a tag owner and am looking to invest in my first breitling. More are likely to follow but am just trying to familiarise myself with things - ex price lists and catalogues are hard to come by on the net. Help from the community appreciated !!!:thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts