WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this Steelfish and thought I'd put up some pics. I love the blue dial and how it changes from turquoise to petrol to navy to grey depending on the light. Its a true summer's watch. Hope you like them.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Great pics and a beautiful watch!! I'm a big fan of the steelfish and was thinking of maybe making that one my next target. Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
137 Posts
The Steelfish is a beauty for sure, lately one of my favourites!!! Congrats on a stunning example, and some great photo's as well!!

Cheers and enjoy.

Ross

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I have the same watch and wear it more than all my others combined. I still, after all these years, love to look at the face and marvel
at it's simplicity and style. I can not tell you how many times I have looked to see what time it was and had to look again because I became
enthralled with the sun igniting the Blue and stainless. I wish you years of enjoyment and good health.
Be safe, Frank.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank you very much, guys! I do love this watch, I think it has a good balance in having an interesting dial but not being a chrono, and of course I love the changing dial colour, not to mention the wonderful pro2 bracelet, light yet substantial. I have a black croco and will probably put that on it soon for a change up. Here's a pure lume shot.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks mate. I tried taking the bracelet off to put on a croco strap but the spring bar wont move down and stay out easily, even using a screwdriver to push it down. Been a real struggle. Anyone got any tips?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Thanks mate. I tried taking the bracelet off to put on a croco strap but the spring bar wont move down and stay out easily, even using a screwdriver to push it down. Been a real struggle. Anyone got any tips?
You need to buy a springbar removal tool. Check amazon, that's where I got mine.

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
12,634 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts