WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my AD today with the intention of buying a strap/bracelet for my watch. I saw a thread on here talking about the chronomat that had a 24mm width pilot bracelet, but I could not find any pictures anywhere! The guy at the store hadn't heard of anyone doing it but he tried it for me anyway! Below are some pics of what it looked like! I actually liked the way it came out! Although I didn't bed up buy that bracelet.. Purely because I am saving for a new grail! I did end up going with the black with white sides! Let me know what you guys think!

This is the one I went with...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That strap looks great on your Breitling! I like the looks of the white sides. Congrats on your new shoes!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My watch came with the mesh bracelet and I do love it! It is great for the summer months of boating, shallow diving and such... I just figured I would switch to leather to change things up a bit during the winter months when I don't do any swimming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I agree with the other replies to your post. The leather strap looks great and is a perfect match for the watch, the bracelet not so much...
The OEM mesh is one of the best you can buy, and I recommend it too!

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0364.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts