WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My new in box breitling Superocean II 44 that I just won at my job may have a potential trade/purchase opportunity.

Should I trade this breitling plus $500 cash for a used Tudor Pelagos black eta movement? Being that I am new to the watch game, Is this a good deal?

The Tudor does have a small scratch on the bezel already :/.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
33 Posts
Given you are trading new for used with some wear I don't think you should be adding the extra $500. That is basically the difference between both new. I feel straight up is more fair assuming the flaws in the Tudor are extremely minor. that is assuming you really like the Pelagos.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Dude you won it at work and your gong to immediately trade it. Did you just not like it from the start. From a value perspective I think your a little in the red. From a story perspective your deep,in the red. Personally I like both watches but if I got a watch as a reward from work I'd be highly unlikely to trade it off. If I truly hated it and would never wear it, which might be your case, I would agree with getting rid,of it. I think you could get the same watch though and part with no cash.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Pay at least $500 or even more to get rid of that new watch, heck put lean on your house dohhh to get the used Tudor.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I know how you got the watch and why you want to trade it from your previous threads, so I'm gonna skip over all that.

Put simply, I think you could find a better deal than that.

PS: some advice, maybe try posting back in the same thread next time. That way, people have some background on what has been going on previously. Otherwise, you're gonna have to explain yourself and your situation all over again.

Hey guys,

My new in box breitling Superocean II 44 that I just won at my job may have a potential trade/purchase opportunity.

Should I trade this breitling plus $500 cash for a used Tudor Pelagos black eta movement? Being that I am new to the watch game, Is this a good deal?

The Tudor does have a small scratch on the bezel already :/.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts