WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,590 Posts
That's an interesting watch. Would you mind sharing where you found it and what you know about it?

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Can't say if original, but case not signed. Movement not signed. Dial and hands look too clean which means it was most likely refinished and new hands added to complete.

Lot of people do this to no name watches. All it takes is to place a known name on the dial.

Being a one button. Guessing 1940's

DON

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
5 columns on the column wheel implies Landeron-Hahn calibre most likely ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
5 columns on the column wheel implies Landeron-Hahn calibre most likely ....

Absolutely a Landeron. So much variation in the chronoworks in these early ones - it has some features of a 2, some of a 3 so I'm not sure exactly which one it is. That said, these are lovely calibres - as good as anything else from the time.

What size is the movement?

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Absolutely a Landeron. So much variation in the chronoworks in these early ones - it has some features of a 2, some of a 3 so I'm not sure exactly which one it is. That said, these are lovely calibres - as good as anything else from the time.

What size is the movement?
@trim, as a collector of vintage chronograph from the 20s-40s, there are a number movement variations for sure.....However I’m not really the calibre expert - usually the ligne can be deduced from the case size. I would also check Rannft, S

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Where is @WatchFred when you need global vintage Breitling feedback !

He doesn’t ‘hang’ much on here recently because he’s more on IG ! But he still knows more about vintage Breitlings than anyone else ...S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts