WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really impressed again by the quality, I used to own the Super Marine 500. I believe this is their flagship watch right now and judging by the quality, it's well deserved.

I was never impressed that much by these at the store (especially saran wrapped), then I saw Jay's cream dialed version which WoW'd me. I was debating getting this turned into the cream dial which Bremont offers as a service but I think I'll stick with the black dial for now.

I don't know if it's a keeper but I'm extremely impressed by the overall quality and fine detailing. Also this is the first time I'm using my new Nikon D7000. The first two pics are from the Voigtlander 58mm F1.4 stopped down to F4 1/60 with an off camera bounce flash. I messed up the exposure so had to pump it up +2ev in LR3. The rest are with the Sigma 105mm F2.8 macro.

Pretty cool how the propeller crown aligns, not sure if that's by accident or by design.

I'll post a full review on my site in a few days.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Good work with the camera. Nice Bremont. Very handsome.

·
Registered
446 Posts
The crown on my Bremont Supermarine aligns as well. Might be by design!

Love the Bremont line, I wouldn't mind having a MB2.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
stunning watch! bremont is one of those brands i wish had a more robust resale market (i guess the original owners love them too much).

·
Registered
959 Posts
very attractive. I am stuck between bremont and damasko for my next purchase- both have points in durability and legibility, two of my main considerations. beautiful watch and congrats :D

·
Registered
20,963 Posts
I really like Bremonts, though they're more than I'm willing to spend these days.

·
Banned
1,112 Posts
The first two pics are from the Voigtlander 58mm F1.4 stopped down to F4 1/60 with an off camera bounce flash. I messed up the exposure so had to pump it up +2ev in LR3. The rest are with the Sigma 105mm F2.8 macro.
Sorry, I only speak English, and WUS. Some of that looks like words I know...

·
Registered
686 Posts
Beautiful watch :)

I'm up in London working tomorrow in the City for a customer. I'm hoping to duck out early and go around to Jura watches to check out their collection of Bremonts. The MBII s my current fav from the pics I've seen, although your ALT-1C is a damn close second ;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts