WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Last week I made my first AD purchase, a Bremont ALT-1C/CR. I typically buy my watches used, but I've always wanted this particular Bremont model, and the stars aligned when my local AD offered this model at a significant discount. However, at home I noticed that there was something wrong with the strap, namely some very faint delaminating of the leather at the tail end (perhaps due to storage). Nothing that couldn't be fixed with some leather treatment or affect the functionality of the strap. Given the discount, I was prepared to overlook this, and I typically don't expect anything from aftersales service anyway. But on a whim I emailed Bremont and described the problem. Within a couple of hours, I received a response from the very nice Emily from Bremont, who offered to send me a completely brand-new strap free of charge (given that I'm based in the Philippines, logistics and cost would have not been inconsiderable).

Cue a week later and I receive a package from Henley on Thames, UK:

Thanks Bremont! Quite frankly one of the smoothest, easiest customer service resolutions I've ever experienced. You won over this happy customer!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Hi all,

Last week I made my first AD purchase, a Bremont ALT-1C/CR. I typically buy my watches used, but I've always wanted this particular Bremont model, and the stars aligned when my local AD offered this model at a significant discount. However, at home I noticed that there was something wrong with the strap, namely some very faint delaminating of the leather at the tail end (perhaps due to storage). Nothing that couldn't be fixed with some leather treatment or affect the functionality of the strap. Given the discount, I was prepared to overlook this, and I typically don't expect anything from aftersales service anyway. But on a whim I emailed Bremont and described the problem. Within a couple of hours, I received a response from the very nice Emily from Bremont, who offered to send me a completely brand-new strap free of charge (given that I'm based in the Philippines, logistics and cost would have not been inconsiderable).

Cue a week later and I receive a package from Henley on Thames, UK:

View attachment 15531227

Thanks Bremont! Quite frankly one of the smoothest, easiest customer service resolutions I've ever experienced. You won over this happy customer!
Excellent news, glad to hear it all worked out well for you.
(y)

Reactions: Turpinr

·
Registered
Pelagos LHD
150 Posts
They responded to a ton of questions I had very promptly and they offer their watches on straps that fit larger wrists at no extra charge. I am a fan.

·
Registered
Pelagos LHD
150 Posts
So, today was an awesome day in the Bremont world. I told them I had purchased an MBIII, 10th Anniversary limited edition and needed long sized straps, they happily sent me two longer straps and I happily packed the two new regulars in a package and sent them back.

I've been wearing my watch all day and now that it fits perfectly it is even more awesome and its keeping great time thus far. While the seller was a former AD who was clearing his inventory and could honestly care less, Bremont was all about making sure I was a happy customer. I'm going to be a returning customer at some point, they make another watch I like quite a bit.

Bremont has great customer service, period.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
So, today was an awesome day in the Bremont world. I told them I had purchased an MBIII, 10th Anniversary limited edition and needed long sized bands, they happily sent me two longer bands and I happily packed the two new regulars in a package and sent them back.

I've been wearing my watch all day and now that it fits perfectly it is even more awesome and its keeping great time thus far. While the seller was a former AD who was clearing his inventory and could honestly care less, Bremont was all about making sure I was a happy customer. I'm going to be a returning customer at some point, they make another watch I like quite a bit.

Bremont has great customer service, period.
Sound like great customer service, now lets see some pics. (y) :)

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
That's very impressive, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
One of my best mates works for Bremont, having previously worked for Omega. He says he's never seen customer service that bends over backwards for the customers as much as they do at Bremont, the point being not just to build the best products available but have the best brand name as well.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just got my watch back from Bremont following a warranty repair. The repair took longer than expected due to COVID related issues in London. However, I received regular communication from Emily in customer service and she included a complimentary gift when the watch was returned. I cannot say enough about how well I was treated by Bremont! Hope to tour their new headquarters one day.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just got my watch back from Bremont following a warranty repair. The repair took longer than expected due to COVID related issues in London. However, I received regular communication from Emily in customer service and she included a complimentary gift when the watch was returned. I cannot say enough about how well I was treated by Bremont! Hope to tour their new headquarters one day.
Sounds like fabulous customer service, especially compared to some other brands.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts