WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Bremont Releases 3 New Models!

544 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Cybotron 
#1 ·

Bremont Releases 3 New Models

Bremont released three new models today, adding versions of their MBII, ALT1-ZT and ALT1-C lines:

The MB line finally has a white dialed option, adding some diversity to the popular collection.

Conversely, the ALT1-ZT picks up some vintage accents in this ALT1-ZT/51 version, a nice compliment to their existing cream colored ALT1-Z/CR.

Finally, we get to my favorite of the new trio, the ALT1-C/PB, an extremely classy black dialed chronograph, a great compliment to their well-received ALT1-C/PW

See less See more
#6 ·
Yep, all 43s in this round.

mpalmer said:
The last one speaks to designers burning the midnight oil...
I really like the dressy side that Bremont's discovering. I was a big fan of the ALT1C/PW initially but I actually like this black dial more.

cjs5 said:
Great looking. When will they start making their own movements?
That's been the subject of a lot of debate and controversy last year. Bremont does have a great looking proprietary movement designed with La Joux Perret that they are gradually shifting manufacturing of in-house over the next several years. Unfortunately, I'm confident a chronograph movement (either proprietary or truly in-house) is probably quite far off.

Checkwithme said:
I would love that middle one in a 39 mm,,,, cursed with slim wrists
It would be nice to have some new options in smaller cases from Bremont, I certainly agree.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.