WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FSO: Bremont Supermarine S500 Blk/Grn

Today I have for sale my beautiful Bremont Black and Mint Supermarine 500. I love this watch , but I need to free up some funds.
This piece is an outstanding display of workmanship. She is super clean, only marks I can see are a couple superficial hairlines on case and strap changing marks on underside of lugs....97%
She is running tip top like a Bremont should and comes on bracelet that was purchased separately from a different forum member. The bracelet was modified by 2 owners ago and they made an additional hole in clasp (PLEASE SEE PICTURE). This never bothered me or the previous owner as you do not notice it while wearing it, but please be advised.

Comes with boxes and papers.​

OEM rubber will also accompany this mint beauty. However it's was modified by previous owner...his explanation of mods follows ( Bremont must have sent me a defective one because it was missing a hole on the strap. I made my own which isn't visible from the outside but works well if you're sub 7" wrist. I also cut the long end of the strap because it's very long. Cut it around a nickel and filed it smooth. It's not perfect but it works. On the other hand if your wrist is +7.5" it may not have much tail for you to work with).

FSO... $2500.00..OBRO
shipped and insured in the CONUS. Paypal is fine. PM me here or email me at [email protected]
Thanks for looking Guys!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts