WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1104 Posts

·
Banned
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright gents. Title explains it simply.

As many of you may remember you all helped me pick out a camera earlier this year. And after a lot of trial and error I think I finally have this Lume shot thing figured out. (IF you disagree please give me tips and pointers) Let's see the best lume shots you guys have. I'll start.

Orient Ray by H3RRINGTON, on Flickr

The Divers All Together by H3RRINGTON, on Flickr

SNK805 Lume by H3RRINGTON, on Flickr

Someone around here posted a beautiful shot of the SNK lume. It made me want a camera and my own SNK. ;)

Bulova WWII Reissue by H3RRINGTON, on Flickr

Low Light Lume by H3RRINGTON, on Flickr

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Alright gents. Title explains it simply.

As many of you may remember you all helped me pick out a camera earlier this year. And after a lot of trial and error I think I finally have this Lume shot thing figured out. (IF you disagree please give me tips and pointers) Let's see the best lume shots you guys have. I'll start.

Orient Ray by H3RRINGTON, on Flickr

The Divers All Together by H3RRINGTON, on Flickr

SNK805 Lume by H3RRINGTON, on Flickr

Someone around here posted a beautiful shot of the SNK lume. It made me want a camera and my own SNK. ;)

Bulova WWII Reissue by H3RRINGTON, on Flickr

Low Light Lume by H3RRINGTON, on Flickr
Yup, I'm buying that Bulova.

·
Registered
8,344 Posts

·
Registered
8,344 Posts
Reactions: H3RRINGTON

·
Vendor
25,713 Posts
Wait, if we're going to be looking at watch lume, I want to put on my night vision goggles...

View attachment 1008748

·
Vendor
25,713 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Wow you guys have some incredible shots!!!!

Here are my faves:

Just posted this in another thread:)

Monsters...

Lume comparisons... Guess the watches...

And probably my favorite... The backdrop is the weather on the day we got married.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Hiro that shot of the seiko chronograph is seriously wicked. Way to outshine me guys ;)

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk
It felt like it took forever to take that shot. :)

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Drickster. Teach me your secrets! Those shots are beautiful. The first picture in your post is going to become my phones background. That is awesome!!!

No big secret, my camera has a starry night setting with a 5, 10, or 15 second exposure. I make sure there is a little ambient light (door cracked, full moon etc on the ones you can see details and a no ambient light on the ones you can't. And use a tripod

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
No big secret, my camera has a starry night setting with a 5, 10, or 15 second exposure. I make sure there is a little ambient light (door cracked, full moon etc on the ones you can see details and a no ambient light on the ones you can't. And use a tripod

And thank you!!!

I really wish I could put together a shot like your three diver one....that is sweet!

And BTW, that wine is actually pretty good with the ladies. It's a full bodied red but a little sweet. ;)

·
Banned
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And thank you!!!

I really wish I could put together a shot like your three diver one....that is sweet!

And BTW, that wine is actually pretty good with the ladies. It's a full bodied red but a little sweet. ;)

Your tip is exactly what I do but without the impressive results. Ill credit it to still be a newb. Lol

That three diver shot took thee longest of em all. I focused the shot then placed a bare lightbulb in front of em all for a minute. Removed it. Shut of all the lights. Except the one in the closet and set it for thirty seconds. I did this probably forty times before I finally got that shot. Practice makes perfect right?

And the wine is fine. But the roofies work best.

1 - 20 of 1104 Posts