WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

can anybody from the UK help me call help me call britishwatch company? My order no is 27150. Name is lee hon choo. A gw-m5600bc-1er meant to be shipped to Singapore.

I saw a thread here recommending a good sale of the watch at 80 pounds BUT they are not honest dealers. It has been more than a month and no watch and no replies to my emails.

Can u help me ask about the status and that I would like my money back if there is no watch. Kindly express discontent on my behalf. That money can be put to better use.

If any of you from the Uk will be so kind. Thanks you!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Sorry for you. But I must say I'm surprised by the order FROM UK TO Singapore... usually it's the opposite :-d

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm not from the UK, but what payment method did you use? If credit card, or paypal, those companies would usually be able to get your money back.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Sorry for you. But I must say I'm surprised by the order FROM UK TO Singapore... usually it's the opposite :-d
I wouldn't say that. So far I haven't read much negative on Singaporean sellers :-!. And guess where the second biggest market for fake BAPE G-Shocks is after China? Right - it's ebay.co.uk.

Greetings, Sedi :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts