WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

Being a quartz lover, I have been looking for a bronze or brass diver with quartz movement, but found none.

Maybe somebody knows more....?

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I hope it's an Aquadive, scaled down version BS100.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I reckon Nadim is referring to one wearing the Makara badge which he will be introducing in the not to distance future.;-)
Appreciate the info, hoping for a smaller version.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
You know, I thought about the same thing, actually, I was thinking about picking up something pre-owned with a 2824 and swapping the movement with an ISA1198 quartz movement, it'll drop right in...

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Both 42mm and 44mm versions are in the works :)

Glad to hear that!
Very nice to hear :) I'll certainly be interested.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'll also be keeping a close eye on this.
Most bronze/brass divers cost more than i'm prepared to spend, and as i'm not fixated on having an auto movement i'm hoping a quartz will be a little more affordable.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
I'll also be keeping a close eye on this.
Most bronze/brass divers cost more than i'm prepared to spend, and as i'm not fixated on having an auto movement i'm hoping a quartz will be a little more affordable.
I'm interested to hear at what price point does brass/bronze sound affordable to you, personally I reckon Nadim's Markara SeaTurtle at it's pre-order price is incredible value but I'm struggling to see how swapping to quartz would drop that price dramatically or maybe it's the swap to brass that the real saving are.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts