WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I built this watch as a homage to 1016 explorer. I love how the whole project came to be but now this beauty is sitting in my watch box collecting dust. So moving it on to someone who can wear it more frequently.

The bsht dial is the main attraction. I aged the dial to vintage warm orange/tan lume and matched the mercedes hands. Ebay riyi 36mm case which i modded extensively to give it the look of decades old but well loved watch. Lugs drilled/thinned from side to give slim appearance from top. Case was aged, bezel modded to accommodate a doomed plastic tropic 22 crystal. Powered by a serviced rado 2846 automatic movement to have low beat just like the vintage watch this is supposed to be a homage to. See through case back so you can admire the movement. Oyster bracelet which fits the lugs nicely to complete the look. So here it if you looking for a nice and unique looking vintaged watch.

Selling for $279(includes conus shipping) to recover what was spent on parts only. Please dont bother to ask me "my best price" or send lowball offers you will be ignored. I am in no rush to sell.
On to pics

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts